Once your Application has been approved,
the next step is to submit your Lease
1. Sign Your Lease in Our Office
If you live nearby, this can be done by making an appointment to meet with us at the office where it can all be done in person. Both the student and Parent/Guardian are required to sign the lease, so both will need to be present. Payments will also be made at this time.
Click here to schedule an office appointment online
2. Submit your lease by US Mail
If you live further away, you may prefer to submit your lease through the US Mail.
- Download and print the Lease document (See Download at the bottom of this page)
- Fill in the necessary information.
- Take it to your local Notary Public (available at most banks) sign in front of them and have it Notarized.
- Place it in an appropriate mailing envelope along with a check for $375.00 Security Deposit (OR you can call us with a Credit Card)
- Mail it to:
650 W German Street
Herkimer, NY 13350
Attn: Office Manager
- Once you have mailed your lease, please send an email to let us know. Thank you.
Please note: If you are submitting your lease later than July 1st, you will also need to include the $300.00 Advance Rent Payment.
We will notify you as soon as we have received it so you will know your housing is confirmed for the coming school year.